Demagog Studio is seeking a Level Designer
We are looking for a passionate and talented Level Designer to join Demagog Studio. In this hands-on role, you’ll collaborate with designers on creating and implementing new game features.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Participate with other Designers in planning, creation, and support of level design documentation
- Create compelling gameplay spaces, create geometry, place assets, and sculpt terrain based on the vision of the leads & directors
- Create level concepts, block them out in the engine’s level editor and ensure a playable prototype throughout production
- Continuously improve and balance the levels for competitive gameplay
- Communicate ideas and needs with team leads and members of other disciplines
- Monitor performance and maintain integrity of assigned game assets
- Collaborate with Creative Directors, Designers, Engineers, Artists, Producers, and Animators to deliver world-class player experiences.
- A deep interest and passion for platformer and action adventure games
- A strong demonstrable portfolio of personal and/or professional work
- The ability to dissect and discuss level design in recent games
- Broad understanding of platformer and action adventure game design
- Familiarity with Unity game editor
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Prior internship or game development experience is a plus
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to work on original in-house IP
- Full-time employment
- Flexible work hours
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- Option to work from home
Send us your application!
Please send your CV and example projects to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* We will contact only short-listed candidates.