Demagog Studio is seeking a 3D Environment Artist
Demagog Studio is a small indie gaming and animation company with a focus on storytelling. Are you competent, curious, amiable and a team-worker?
We're looking for a talented 3D Environment Artist, with a keen attention to detail and a passion for environmental storytelling.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Create environments from whitebox to final shipping quality
- Worldbuild a variety of areas within the game with an eye for aesthetics, narrative, and the gameplay purposes of the area
- A deep interest and passion for action adventure games and turn-based games
- Great understanding of environment
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with excellent problem-solving skills
- Creative mindset - conceptualization, iteration, adaptation
- A strong demonstrable portfolio of personal and/or professional work
- Knowledge of 3D software
- Familiarity with Unity game editor
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the game development process and requirements with a desire to contribute ideas
- Familiarity with Blender 3D software
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to work on an original in-house IP
- Flexible work hours
- Office in city center
We started as a team of four in 2012 with small experimental mobile games. In 2017 we gathered a bigger team of seven and made Golf Club: Wasteland. Early in 2021, we began working with two publishers on The Cub and Highwater within the same universe. The studio now has twenty people.
Get in touch!
You can send your application, CV and example projects to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We will contact only short-listed candidates.